1 Year Gamakatsu JDM Warranty
This warranty is limited to retail sales of Gamakatsu JDM rods in the United States by Gamakatsu USA, Inc and its authorized dealers.
This warranty applies to the original owner only and is non-transferrable.
Gamakatsu USA will replace your damaged or defective Gamakatsu JDM rod free of charge for a period of one (1) year from date of initial purchase. Limited to one free replacement per rod per owner.
After the first year (or after the first claim, whichever comes first), repairs or replacements will not be available
Please note that no claim will be processed unless the following criteria are met:
- You are the original owner
- You purchased your JDM rod from Gamakatsu USA or from an authorized Gamakatsu dealer in the US.
- You are within the warranty period of (1) year from the purchase date
- You have a copy of the original purchase receipt (contact the store you purchased from if you do not still have your receipt)
- You have completed the official Warranty Claim Form below and submitted to us along with proof of purchase.
- Your damaged JDM rod and the submitted Claim Form have been received at the Gamakatsu USA facility.
Exchanges and upgrades for JDM rods are not permitted. Gamakatsu USA reserves the right to replace a JDM model that is no longer in production with a current model of our choosing. Once a JDM model has been discontinued by Gamakatsu Japan, that rod will no longer be available for sale in the US
Please note that you are responsible for shipping from your location to our warehouse and it is strongly suggested that you insure and track your package. Gamakatsu USA is not liable for any issues that arise in transit from your location to our facility. Gamakatsu USA will cover all costs of return shipping from our facility to your location.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Gamakatsu JDM Rod Warranty Claim
INSTRUCTIONS: Please fill out this form completely to initiate your warranty claim. A warranty specialist will review your claim and reply promptly via email with next steps.
You will be required to also submit a hardcopy of this claim form with the rod you are returning
PLEASE NOTE: Limited to rods sold through authorized retailers in the USA. Limited to the original owner.
“*” indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields